Welcome to our gallery.
The site contains the following categories:
The B&W part of the site contains:
Faith. (Series). Alexander Andreev. In search. (Series). Alexander Osokin. After service. Vladimir Sokolov. In the temple. (Series). Pavel Bezrukov. Priest Victor, not only by word, but by deed. Pavel Bezrukov. He baptized me. Priest Vladimir Kolosov. We are doomed to... eternity. (Series). This page is in memory of archpriest Nicolay Guryanov. Palm Sunday. (Series). Vladimir Stolyarchuk. Save. Irina Sharova. Prayer. Tatiana Vinnik. After Easter. Alexander Krasotkin. Bells. Olga Stolyarchuk. About soul. Alexander Shurlakov. A moment of one day. Alexander Shurlakov. A pray. Alexander Shurlakov. Archistratig. Alexander Shurlakov. At exhibition dedicated to 100 years from canonizing of St. Seraphim Sarovsky. (Series). Photo by Alexander Shurlakov.
At exhibition "My wings are sky"
2. Igor Krupka.
At icon workshop's
2. Priest Nikolay Katalnikov. Christening. Alexander Krasotkin. Cross amidst us. (Series). Priest Nikolay Katalnikov. Father Vladimir. (Series). Tatiana Vinnik. First Communion. Alexander Krasotkin. Fivaida. Brothers. (Series). Stanislav Chabutkin. Hermitage. Alexander Shurlakov. Into good hands. Alexander Shurlakov. Kind people. Vladimir Tretyakov. Madonna of change time. Sergey Militsky. Memory. Sergey Militsky.
Moments of Holy Russia
4. Lyudmila Ivanova. Our future. Alexander Shurlakov. Palm Sunday. (Series). Alexander Shurlakov. Pilgrimage on Holy places of Russia. Tatyana Bondarenko. (Series).
Religious procession. The moments
2. Nikolay Breev. Rose. Irina Sharova. Sheamonks. Celibate priest Feofan. Spiritual affinity. (Series). Priest Nikolay Katalnikov. The righteous. A page dedicated to memory of schiarchimandrite Zosima (Sokur). The Saviour. Alexander Shurlakov. The way to the light. Alexander Krasotkin.
3. Georgiy Kolosov.
We build the temple
4. From photo archive of the temple of St. Seraphim Sarovsky in Makeevka. Within the temple. (Series). Priest Nikolay Katalnikov.
13. Georgiy Kolosov. Word. Alexander Shurlakov.
All photographs represented on this site can be placed on orthodoxy web sites and used for orthodoxy publications with agreement of authors. Please don't forget to make reference to our site and mention photographer's name.
About project | Gallery | Old Photos | Last Updates | Contact us | Guest book | Links | News | Festival "Windows"
© Orthodoxy Foto. 2006